Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere get's laggy when apple's Sidecar is on for second screen

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I have huge mouse lags in premiere when I try to connect an Ipad as a second screen with Sidecar to my M1 macbook pro. 

I compared with other apps (like DaVinci Resolve) and no issue. 

Does anyone has experience / solutions for this issue ? 

Thanks 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrien,

Sorry for the issue. That is annoying. That said, if it is the culprit - I would avoid it for now while you troubleshoot. I'll note this as an issue and will try and get into on that for you, as well. I've heard of others using sidecar (and it sounds cool), so it's possible that it might be something that we could fix. I'll have to ask for your patience, though, as I personally don't have an iPad Pro to troubleshoot with.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrien,

Still don't have any new info after searching around. Are you using the iPad as a Program Monitor or as more of a Project panel location? I would recommend the latter. Please also be sure that the device is sufficiently powered up. Definitely report the issue here: Premiere Pro User Voice

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you end up making a User Voice ticket about this, @Adrien Vig? I'm disappointed that this hasn't been resolved in the twelve months Adobe have known about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines