Highlighted

Premiere Graphics Workspace Glitches

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! Tried searching for similar issues but haven't been able to find anything that works. Whenever I switch over to the Graphics workspace it glitches out. Premiere Pro doesn't crash, it just glitches out super heavily. After several minutes of waiting it sorts itself out somehow. I've tried resetting my workspaces, clearing caches, etc. Its just the Graphics tab that does this, no others cause any issues. Below you can see a sample of what it does, kind of screen tearing it looks like:

Screenshot 2020-11-14 174626.png

I'm not working on immensly big projects either, as you can see there are only a few small text layers.

Also, in case it matters, here's my PC specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

EVGA 1080ti

Asus TUF X570

Corsair 16gb 3200mhz

Samsung 850 evo 1tb

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Graphics Workspace Glitches

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! Tried searching for similar issues but haven't been able to find anything that works. Whenever I switch over to the Graphics workspace it glitches out. Premiere Pro doesn't crash, it just glitches out super heavily. After several minutes of waiting it sorts itself out somehow. I've tried resetting my workspaces, clearing caches, etc. Its just the Graphics tab that does this, no others cause any issues. Below you can see a sample of what it does, kind of screen tearing it looks like:

Screenshot 2020-11-14 174626.png

I'm not working on immensly big projects either, as you can see there are only a few small text layers.

Also, in case it matters, here's my PC specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

EVGA 1080ti

Asus TUF X570

Corsair 16gb 3200mhz

Samsung 850 evo 1tb

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what version of premiere are you using?

have you checked to see if your system meets the requirements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

and what resolution is your display set to?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the current Premiere Pro version and yeah I meet the requirements. My monitor is 1440p but the footage is only 1080p.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you have the latest Studio Driver for the 1080ti.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0