• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere has a very urgent problem and can hardly complete my project!!!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.4,

My camera is bmpcc 4k,I shot BRAW Video,like this:

01.jpg

The source BRAW files is in my hard disk , When I created a proxy file for BRAW,and my team members edit through proxy files  , Today I want to export the video ,  so I opened my team members's project , select BRAW files ,  select "Reconnect full resolution media" 

oh my god !!!

02.jpg

Premiere can't list my source braw files!!!  god !!!  I can't link to my source braw files !!!

there is no braw file list !!!  it's only have ARRI raw、Cannon RAW,Although my BRAW file is in the current folder, the PR just cannot be displayed ,Now I'm really cryed ,My client urged me to give him the video. But  I can only export my video with proxy files !!! 

Who can help me ?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's a known bug of the actual version of the Blackmagic RAW Importer plugin.

By using our plugin "BRAW Studio" you will be able to have this "Reconnect Full Resolution" option working with BRAW files. Here is a list of all the difference between both plugins : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BlackmagicRaw-Plugin-BRAW-Studio-Difference

You can test BRAW Studio here (without having a license, you will have some trial frames but you will be able to check if everything works in your computer) : https://www.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio !

Best,

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this project conversion work for you? I originally made proxies in the BRAW Importer Plugin and want to convert to BRAW Studio to online to the raws. Was that what you did? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot a BMPCC4k ... so yea, I like me some BRAW.

I tried working with the BlackMagic plugin, but it was constantly failing on me. So I broke down and bought the Autokroma plugin, and it has not had one problem on my machine. I paid for both Premiere and MediaEncoder plugins.

Just my 2 cents ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines