• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere has been dying in exports

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything i could, updated to newest version of premiere, changed the media cache so its in the same drive as my video clips, and looked at other threads with similar problems. I'm concerned it's because of the fact I have an overclocked CPU for games. Regardless if its that problem, premiere has been giving me issues with imports until i updated it, and now the newest version dies as it exports in the last 1/4 of the single clip that is in the sequence. I looked over the clip and everything and I don't think the clip is corrupted.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell us your source clip properties and your sequence settings.  and of course please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was exporting to 1080p HD .mp4 format. sequence was something like hdv 1080p or something of the sort; something i remembered back in my tech class that worked. 

Using Ryzen 7 2700x Overclocked to 4.0Ghz
1660ti x 6gb of vram

32gb (2x16gb) of 3200mhz ram
a samsung ssd evo 
Updating windows 10 to very newest version as we speak (new update rolled out after i posted this article)
Premiere was updated before i tried rendering, and before I posted this article

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi austinc48120486,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and check if it's exporting properly. If it's still not exporting please send us a detailed screenshot of the export settings along with the details requested by mgrenadier. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines