• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere importing photos as if they are the same one?!

Contributor ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three slightly different text photos

davids58395606_0-1590753269030.png

davids58395606_1-1590753285375.png

and a third with another variation, but whenever I drag them in to premiere it's only showing them as the same one?

davids58395606_2-1590753340097.png

davids58395606_3-1590753353694.png

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I can't for the life of me figure it out, I've tried renaming them and putting them in different file locations but this makes zero sense...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Strange! I apologize if this sounds over-simplistic, but are you sure you've loaded the new clip into the Source panel?

If double-clicking isn't doing it for some reason, try dragging the clip right into the source panel. You can verify if the clip is in fact loaded into the source panel by clicking on the Source panel's hamburger menu and looking at the names at the two clips at the bottom of the list, and clicking between the two to look at both clips that were loaded.

If you've definitely loaded each clip independently... maybe try clearing Premiere's cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open in Photoshop and resave them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines