Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is changing my aspect ratio upon render? PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So i'm trying to render a video for Instagram, with ratio set to 1080x1350, which is what i have my sequence setting set to. When i go to render my video, everything is set to match source, and should output to 1080x1350, just like it always has done. I've tried checking everything i possibly know to check, including pixel aspect ratio, and trying various other output settings, however, when i go to render, as you can see, for some reason it wants to output the video at 1080x1348. 

I know this seems petty and a very minor issure but regardless i'd still like to know why this is happening lol its very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated xx

Cheers,

George

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i go to the Encoding Settings under the Video tab in the Export Settings dialog and un-check the checkboxes for Profile and Level i can change the level from 4.1 to 5.1. When i do that i can manually change the Width and Height to 1080x1350.

52.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines