• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is extremely unstable, with a large variety of errors.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Where to start?

I have been using Premiere on my brand new MacBook with M1 chip and ... it's been very problemetic. First I had a frame recursing error for which I found a workaround (I shouldn't use any Photoshop files in my edit so I copied the title designs in Premiere), then I couldn't export to MP4 for which I found a workaround (export to ProRes, then convert — but because Media Encoder didn't work either, I had to download the open source app HandBrake). Then Premiere crashed then opening my file and I found a workaround (set to Software Only rendering).

But then, my edit just wouldn't open. So I downloaded the last update. But the issue remained. I get the spinning wheel and I just don't know what to do anymore. I've constantly been disappointing my client to the point where they might think I'm just bullshitting them. I'm paying every month, but the stability of Premiere overall just sucks really, really bad — I just can't believe the number of serious errors.

When are these many issues going to be resolved? I'm constantly scared to update but when I have bugs I update because I hope bugs get resolved. Now Premiere has just become unworkeable.

Adobe — where should I begin to fix this? Tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do, get me in touch with someone who knows how to fix this. It's just unacceptable for the price and number of clients you serve.

adobesucks.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum, best is to contact support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines