• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is only exporting freeze frame. Not video

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been pulling out my hair trying to solve this...till now, no avail.

I'm editing 4k DJI drone footage and MB Looks (which I've never had an issue with), and everything seemed to be fine until export. When checking the exported video (mp4), all that's seen is a still. No motion.

Don't ask about PC performance, as my 2017 iMac is more than capable. This is an Adobe issue.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As frustrated as you are, it doesn't help to not include specs and AT LEAST version of Premiere. Help others help you if you really want any help. Maybe a screenshot of your export settings, sequence settings.. Whatever. This is free help so you would probably want to do everything you can to help others help you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, including a screenshot of your timeline or render settings will give us a better understanding of the problem. Anyway, the most common mistake is that the user set In - Out points or a small work area in the timeline and the default render setting is to render those selected areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines