Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Keeps Closing

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone.

So yeah, Premiere keeps closing. Not crashing, so there's no crash report, no error code or anything. It literally just closes every once in a while. It doesn't seem to have any sort of time pattern or anything. Maybe I just have too many videos in the project, but my PC is really solid. AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, 32 GB 3600 ram, and a Radeon 5600xt. So my PC is plenty powerful to handle this. I have no idea what to do and no clues of what to try and fix. I didn't used to have this issue, it only started this week. If you have any ideas, I would really appreciate it. I have a deadline on this video for my client, and I keep losing a ton of work because of this and it's setting me back. (I'm trying to save as often as I can but it's hard when you just get in the flow).

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Ryan.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which camera did the footage come from, Ryan?

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin, 

I don't know exactly what cameras were used. I am editing a virtual choir video for a school district, and the kids all recorded themselves. So probably mostly Iphone cameras and maybe some laptop webcams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines