• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere keeps freezing when opening previously saved projects

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the bottom right corner of the attached image the blue loading bar always seems to get stuck when I'm opening previously saved projects. It seems like Premiere will rarely open a project that I'm working on without freezing these days. If the blue loading bar doesn't finish within the first 10 seconds or so, it just sits there until I try to click on something and then I get a report that Premiere is having and issue and have to force close it. Never had this issue with Premiere 2019, just 2020. Any ideas?Premiere.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem...tried YouTubing corrupted files and still no cure.  PLEASE HELP ASAP 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

two thoughts, revert to previous version of premiere...  or in new version of premiere, create a new project and import the old project rather than opening it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines