Premiere media pending and the not responsive

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before Thanksgiving and the weekend Premiere was working just fine with no problems. Come to find today that if I put a video in premiere it shows me media pending and then becomes unresponsive after a minute. I have tried a few suggestions I found to fix including disabling and reenabling the video itself, editing video length, and cutting video. I have not touched this program over the weekend or edited the files in any way. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program as well as use the beta version but nothing works.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere media pending and the not responsive

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before Thanksgiving and the weekend Premiere was working just fine with no problems. Come to find today that if I put a video in premiere it shows me media pending and then becomes unresponsive after a minute. I have tried a few suggestions I found to fix including disabling and reenabling the video itself, editing video length, and cutting video. I have not touched this program over the weekend or edited the files in any way. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program as well as use the beta version but nothing works.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings.  it could be that one of your drives is failing or has gotten corrupted.  do you have plenty of empty space on your drives, at least 20% on your boot drive and 10% on all other drives...  One basic troubleshooting step is to try disconnecting your computer from the network either by pulling the ethernet cable or turning off wifi...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 1