• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere messes up whole sequence forcing me to reedit the whole project.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I make money working as a freelance videographer and actually a problems starts to occur more and more often. I think it is the 2. Or 3. Time. I start premiere and open the project. Then i want to play the timeline and on almost everyclip you can see the little triangle on the top left hand corner of the clip in the timeline. With music videos this aint no big deal for me because I already got a workaround that fixes everything fast. But now I have 24 min long interview that has many cuts and memes... editing it from the beinning would take very long. 

For those who didnt understand: the whole timeline looks like it has before. The cuts are on the same spots, the video and audio clips are on the lengths as they used to be. And the clips are also the same ones. The only thing that is wrong is that the clips are kind of shifted. Almost all of them are shifted toowards the beginning and actually right in this moment I maybe came to the conclusion that it could be something with the timecode as I can remember a red warning by Brawstudio and that it sayed something about timecode. Yeah that might be it because the only clips shiftet I think are the BMcc4k clips. The sony clips I think are where they are supposed to be.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue without needing to reedit everything?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a problem with the BM BMRAW plugin. Try updating it, as that plugin needs constant updating to keep from going wonky.

Alternatively, you can do as I did, and give up on the free one. I paid for the Autokroma BRAW plugin, and don't get that problem. And the other problems with the BM plugin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Are you on Premiere Pro 2020 ? If you corrected the timecodes of your files with BRAW Studio, then there is a shift when you try to relink files.

If you didn't change / correct the timecode of your BRAW clips, it seems that you have the PPro 2020 Shift. It happens when you files need to be relinked (So when you change computer or Media Disk or moved your files). You can use a tool in our Panel to prevent the bug to happen : By selecting the project (not saved with the shift !), you will be able to relocate the files wih the tool and so you will not need to relink the files in Premiere Pro, and so the Shift will not happen.

Here is an article which explains the issue and how to deal with it : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/Premiere-Pro-Timeline-Shift-First-Frame-After-Moving-Project-Relinkin...

If you don't manage to make it work, please contact us : https://www.autokroma.com/contact

We will answer quickly and find a solution with you.

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines