• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere mixing up clips

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere is mixing up files from the sd card. ill go film, import the files from the sd card to my harddrive, import them to premiere and then label everything in premiere...

but when i go to film again the new files on the sd card have the same names as the old files so when i put those new files with the same name on my harddrive.... in premiere they get mixed up. itll be playing a video with audio from a different video with the same sd file name

ive tried changing all of the new file names slightly on my harddrive...... but that seems so tedious. should i be labeling the shots on the sd card BEFORE i import them to my harddrive/premiere?? People have told me to "put the files in different folders" on my harddrive. I've put them each in individual folders, but all those folders are still all under the same project folder...does this technically mean theyre in the same folder still? I can't imagine i have to have a bunch of folders on the harddrive just randomly, not at least under the same title folder. how would i organize anything?

I just need to know how to NOT get premiere to mix up files. any help appreciated!! thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?