Premiere need to fix panel for low monitor resolution

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

My notebook was born with 1366*768 resolution and I've no option to scale DPI less than 100%

Today with the need for smart working and the use of notebooks, it is not acceptable that Adobe does not release a simple fix (scroll bars are enough) for the Premiere settings panels.

Check my image. Any solution?

Thank you, ciao!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere need to fix panel for low monitor resolution

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

My notebook was born with 1366*768 resolution and I've no option to scale DPI less than 100%

Today with the need for smart working and the use of notebooks, it is not acceptable that Adobe does not release a simple fix (scroll bars are enough) for the Premiere settings panels.

Check my image. Any solution?

Thank you, ciao!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roks,

Sorry, your system is not meeting system requirements for monitor size, even for HD. Sorry. You can file an issue with the product team here.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 1