• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere needs a pc restart before exporting normally

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the title says, Premiere pro exports takes longer than they should. I use version the 2020 version and use hardware encoding for my encoding needs. I use a little bit of after effects in my videos and whenver i export them they take longer than they should, as a result I always restart my pc whenever then start exporting which is kind of a hassle. My pc specs are a ryzen 5 3600 a gtx 1660 ti and 16gb of ram

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you've got after effects comps in your premiere timeline...  If so, I strongly recommend that you render them out in AE in a high quality format like prores 422hq and then place the rendered file on top of the AE comp in your premiere timeline.  This will vastly speed up your renders in Premiere (at least in my experience).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines