Highlighted

Premiere no longer supports h.265

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a couple of projects that were filmed entirely on my XT3 in h.265 long GOP. One is a short documentary with about 1200 files in it and the other is a travel video with around 800 files in it. 

I am unable to work in either of these projects anymore due to a 'generic import error' when attempting to relink the original h.265 footage. 

My questions are:

1. Does premiere still support h.265?

2. Is there a way around this error or do I have to begin both projects again? (I have been working on these for over 6 months)

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere no longer supports h.265

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a couple of projects that were filmed entirely on my XT3 in h.265 long GOP. One is a short documentary with about 1200 files in it and the other is a travel video with around 800 files in it. 

I am unable to work in either of these projects anymore due to a 'generic import error' when attempting to relink the original h.265 footage. 

My questions are:

1. Does premiere still support h.265?

2. Is there a way around this error or do I have to begin both projects again? (I have been working on these for over 6 months)

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?