• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Noob - Clips being dimmed while color correcting clips on timeline

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to editing and specifically to color correction. But I've run into a weird glitch or at least what I think is a glitch with a project I'm working on. 

Some background: We shot two interviews in the same space, patchy clouds meant the light kept changing. I'm trying to use basic color to raise the exposure on the interview that is more underexposed. When I do this, the clip that I think is less underexposed for some reason becomes extremely under exposed. As you can see in the picture. 

The two pictures are: 1) my premiere interface, showing the dimmed interview; 2) the raw interview in DLC. 

I hope someone has an answer for what's going on with my clips. 

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to look at this and respond. 

-Chris-

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a difficult problem to fix for sure and the only way to reliably do it is to keyframe your exposure and work your way through your video bringing the exposure up and down as you go to get it to be more even.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines