• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere not Exporting

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past week, I've constantly been having export problems across multiple projects. It always comes up with 'Error completing render'

I'm exporting the same type of footage in the same way as I have been for the last 4 years with no problems.

The timecode of the error changes after each export attempt, I check the timecode locations, and there are never any effects that could be causing it. I try rendering it, nesting the sequence, removing effects, opening it in a new project, and it always errors at a random point. Then all of a sudden after an hour of trying to export it works and exports with no errors.

Can anyone help me fix this?

Premiere version 14.9

example error message

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\aaron\Videos\1621_16 02 21 Flintknock Update EXPORT.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:03:29:13
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: 3

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry about the Error Compiling Movie. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?

Also, you can refer to this article for more suggestions: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/in/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-ren...

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure my system details are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core i9-9980XE

RAM: 128GB

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080ti

I've got my projects exporting by doing a CPU export rather than a GPU accelerated one. But this is so much slower and I need to get the GPU one working again, as I work to very fast turnarounds.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details, Aaron.

What's the version of the Nvidia GPU driver? There's a known issue with the Game Ready driver released on January 7. Please make sure you're using the latest driver from the Nvidia website.

Let us know if it t helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm on the latest studio driver from Nvidia. I have tried installing older drivers but it didn't help.

But I have got the export working again with the GPU by rolling back to an older build of Premiere. I'm now using v14.3.2 and my footage is exporting very fast with no errors. Any newer versions of Premiere I try (v14.4  - 14.9) give me these export errors.

Aaron 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this happens randomly i do always test to export to another codec, to see if it works at all and to get things delivered. Try the settings below.

Averdahl_0-1613580611697.png

If it works you can then use Adobe Media Encoder to transcode it to the desired format, in your cas H.264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this solution does work but is too slow for my workflows. I've got my export working again by rolling back to a slightly older version of Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines