Premiere Not Opening in Big Sur with Waves plugins

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere 14.9 installed on a MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.2.1. The Waves plugins are v12 so fully up-to-date. Premiere launches properly if the project is new or does NOT contain any Waves plugins that are being used in the project; however, if the project contains plugins that are being used in one or more timelines then Premiere will not launch that particular project (the blue progress bar makes it approx. 85% and then nothing). At that point I have to force quit Premiere, open a new project and then import the old project. This allows me to continue editing in the project but once I close the project the same problem returns. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import project into a new project.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
bandoflight AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right that that does work but very inconvenient if I have to re-import everytime I work on the project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines