Premiere open on all desktops, Mac

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iMac, I use multiple desktop pages and swipe between them.

All of a sudden, the Premiere window doesn't stay on one desktop, it started travelling with me to other desktops when I move between them. This is Premiere 12.1.2.

I also have Premiere 2019 installed and it does not do this.

Is this some kind of Mac feature that I don't know about? I couldn't find anything in Mac settings, or Premiere preferences.

Is there any way I can keep this from happening? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jackaaronevans,

Sorry for this strange issue. Have you tried to reset the preferences? Steps: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Vidya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vidya,

Thank you for your suggestion, but this did not work unfortunately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jackaaronevans,

Is it possible to screen record the issue and share it with us for investigation?

Thanks,

Vidya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Desktop Issue - YouTube

this is a video of the issue, showing premiere 2018, and how the issue doesn't show up in 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
CC5E79 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same issue with you in version 2020, tried reset preference but didint work, you have any update you can share, many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines