Highlighted

Premiere Pro 13.1.1 update, still available?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Premiere Pro V 12.1.2 on my computer. I need to be updated to Premiere Pro V 13.1.1 per a client's specifications, but the Creative Cloud update says it would bump me up to 14.3.2  right now, which will not work compatibility-wise. Is there a way to update Premiere to 13.1.1, or has that ship sailed? 

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 13.1.1 update, still available?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Premiere Pro V 12.1.2 on my computer. I need to be updated to Premiere Pro V 13.1.1 per a client's specifications, but the Creative Cloud update says it would bump me up to 14.3.2  right now, which will not work compatibility-wise. Is there a way to update Premiere to 13.1.1, or has that ship sailed? 

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That ship had already sailed, I'm afraid. In fact, 13.1.1 had already been made permanently unavailable since last November, when the very first release of version 14.0 was released. And it is Adobe's version availability policy, which went into effect in May of last year, that restricted availability to the two newest major versions - basicially, most if not all releases of the current year's version but only the most recent update of last year's version. And 13.1.5 is currently the oldest version of Premiere Pro that's still available.

To obtain 13.1.5, you will need to click on the three dots next to the "Update" button, then click on "Other versions," then select version 13.1.5 from the drop-down list.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Anna98C6 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Thank you for your response! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0