• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.3.1 Audio Issue

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been seeing a lot of people with my particular problem, but no solution offered has worked.

Starting about a month ago, Premiere Pro has stopped playing audio. When scrubbing the timeline or playing something back, I can still see the audio peaking. And if I export media with audio, there's still sound; I just can't hear it within Premiere itself. Timeline, clip, preview, all silent.

I have tried every possible combination under the Audio Hardware settings. I've checked the Playback settings and played with those as per instructoin. I've heard about people deleting some NDI plugins (it looks like there may be a compatibility issue with newer versions of Premiere), but I don't seem to have any on my computer. I even reinstalled an older version of Premiere, but the same thing happens.

I just can't figure this out. I mostly use Premiere Pro to edit animations and silly videos, so it isn't an immediate concern. But I also need it for an on-call job, so if anybody knows any possible solutions it would be a great help.

I'm using Windows 10, if that helps. Also, the issue is ONLY in Premiere. Sound settings for other programs and throughout my computer work fine.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, my fix was: in the playback settings menu there is another option to select your audio device. I changed it to Adobe Desktop Audio and then I could hear everything again. Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines