Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Update.jpgPremiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app. This update includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. It is recommended for all users.

Fixed issues.png

Here is what we've fixed in version 14.3.2

• Motion scaling keyframes shift outside the clip boundaries when nested sequence is flattened.
  • Time remapping keyframes are not preserved when flattening multi-cam.
  • Marquee selection in freeform view does not respect selection order when adding to sequence.
  • Sending sequence to Audition from a production creates a duplicate project.
  • Improved stability when hovering or clicking the sequence menu.
  • Optimization of right to left keyboard entry workflows.
  • NDI driver selected as default on clean preferences leads to no audio output.

Complete documentation
Fixed issues

Known issues

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Update.jpgPremiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app. This update includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. It is recommended for all users.

Fixed issues.png

Here is what we've fixed in version 14.3.2

• Motion scaling keyframes shift outside the clip boundaries when nested sequence is flattened.
  • Time remapping keyframes are not preserved when flattening multi-cam.
  • Marquee selection in freeform view does not respect selection order when adding to sequence.
  • Sending sequence to Audition from a production creates a duplicate project.
  • Improved stability when hovering or clicking the sequence menu.
  • Optimization of right to left keyboard entry workflows.
  • NDI driver selected as default on clean preferences leads to no audio output.

Complete documentation
Fixed issues

Known issues

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

small problem here, sometimes you can not rename the new bin folder.   You have to REBOOT the project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the report, Alex. I'll try to reproduce the issue. If I can, let's get a bug filed.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this update speed up my premiere pro? I am having a lot of lag with the new update on a brand new high powered pc and it is really slowing me down. I can't even preview on the timeline. please help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Matthew,

There are always performance improvements. What kind of footage are you using? That can matter a lot. We also need your complete computer specs. Also, make sure you have a 2nd SSD for media. That helps. Please return w/ info so we can help.

Best Wishes,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PPv14.3.2 will not launch at all? Not creating a crash report as well? How do I de-bug? Thank you.

Mac 10.15.6

iMacPro 2017, 3.2 8-core, 128 RAM, Vega Pro 56 - 8GB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sutomo,

Try resetting preferences. That usually helps a macOS crash on launch with a new version. Also inspect your plug-ins, are all of them compatible with your system and this new version of Premiere Pro? These are the top reasons, IMO, you may be having this trouble. Come back if that is not working.

Best Wishes,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin. I found the plug-in that was incompatible. Will report to developer. PPv14.3.2 is opening now. Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update broke the link media function for me. I'm getting the ""the selected file cannot be linked because its type does not match the original file"" with files I've been using the same way for the longest time. I'm matching the exact name and file type in the link media option and I continue to get this error. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix the R5 H265 weird colours issue. Every few versions Premiere will go back to the whacky colours since the 1Dxiii was launched!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, don't shoot H.265 or use  DaVinci Resolve 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0