Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.3 Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, I can't start premeire pro.

I cant open it through CC, and when I go on my desktop and open it, I get an error, can anyone help?

(the error is the image below)

Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Application Error 5_27_2020 2_41_13 PM.png

Topics

Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.3 Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, I can't start premeire pro.

I cant open it through CC, and when I go on my desktop and open it, I get an error, can anyone help?

(the error is the image below)

Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Application Error 5_27_2020 2_41_13 PM.png

Topics

Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. PR will not load. This morning I clicked on "install upadates" after that no go. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. There is a known issue about certain runtimes. One potential workaround is to simply reinstall the application. Please try that. Otherwise, you can check the known issues doc, but the error is not quite the same. It's a .dll that is throwing the warning in that doc. Here you go. Known issues in Premiere Pro. Check that out, as there is one other potential workaround and link there.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines