Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.3 freezes when I open a project - won't show preview

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem to work at all for me. Pretty much just freezes when I open a project, doesn't even show preview.

Windows 10 Version 1909, build 18363.959

Had to revert back to 14.2 to get work done.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.3 freezes when I open a project - won't show preview

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem to work at all for me. Pretty much just freezes when I open a project, doesn't even show preview.

Windows 10 Version 1909, build 18363.959

Had to revert back to 14.2 to get work done.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear cache, update drivers and the newest version fixed my issues. Good luck with it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, tried all of those but still not working. Will have to try again when I have more time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Decided to try it again now, but it's still not working. Deleted media cache, reset profile, checked that I have latest drivers, updated Premiere, deleted cache again, reset settings again, but still the timeline isn't working and no preview is shown with an old or a newly created project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0