• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.3 Project Can't Load. Serious Error

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been working on a project on premiere pro v14 and along the way updated to 14.3 and there's when the issue started. Everytime i tried opening the project, it will just stop halfway loading it and says series error and requrie to restart premiere pro. 

I did managed to go around it by trying few steps and if I'm lucky then I'll be able to open the project ; 

1) Opening the project from finder. ( Clicking on the project file itself on the hdd ) or ;

2) Open premiere pro and click on the project file name in the recent files list or ; 

3) Open premiere pro , click on open project and search for the project file in the hdd ( which normally works for me ) 

I've tried few importing into a new project , same error pop up and it got even worst when i updated premiere pro to V 14.3.1. Tried all the above steps and yet cant open the project. My current solution is to downgrade back to V14.3 ( which the project is able to open via one of the lucky steps above ) . Is there a fix to this ? Does this mean I cant update premiere pro anymore? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this and it shouldn’t be happening. It’s suggested by many editors not to update the software while currently working on a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But its the same batch update. As in its v14 family. Its weird that it is happening. Does this mean that if i were to update to a v14.3.1 , i'll never be able to open back my old projects ? That doesn't make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Advice stands even within the same version do not update mids important project.

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Windows

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines