• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.3 When I use the color curve or vignette my footage become glitch.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to add a vignette to my footage, the second I touched the meter my footage gets fked.Screenshot (15).png

it originally looks like this.

Screenshot (13).png

I also tried with color curves and the same thing happened.Screenshot (14).png

Do anyone know how to fix this, I can't find anything online.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is typically a GPU issue ... which GPU do you have? And what driver is it using?

Sometimes it's too old to get a new enough driver, sometimes the newest driver (with Nvidia especially) can be glitchy. And sometimes just going to the Project dialog and setting Mercury Acceleration to Software Only gets you going for now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a GTX 1070 ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsing both here and Reddit, this seems to be a common issue with those who have updated to the latest June 2020 drivers from NVIDIA, which just came out a day or so ago I think.

I would suggest going back to NVIDIA's site and rolling back your GPU drivers to the previous version until there is some known fix (either on Adobe or Nvidia's end)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah got the same problem.premiere vignette problem.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same card here: driver 445.78 and no issue.

Latest driver is not always the best one even its a studio driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just have to wait for Nvidia to release the next driver or revert for the time beeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a Premiere bug, it's a wonky Nvidia driver, outside of Premiere's control ... so don't waste time suggesting people go upvote something that's wrong.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming they work together on stuff like this, aren't they. Shouldn't they be both aware of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing they know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Neil stated, the glitch was caused by a driver issue that was outside of Adobe's control. You see, the official version 14.3 was actually completed before Nvidia's work on the 451.48 driver commenced.

And Premiere Pro is not alone. The 451.48 driver has also caused severe pixelation issues in DaVinci Resolve as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to find out about this stuff? I mean I really googled a lot about this problem, without any idea if I am the only one or the problem is already discovered by both Nvidia or Adobe. It is a little bit guessing and hoping if everything is going to be alright like this. I even doubted if my graphics card was broken or not.

How do we know they are working on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

itamv89291600

Judging by all the posts posted within a couple of hours and the posts that are added during the day relating to graphic driver issues they, Nvidia and Adobe, are of course aware of the issue and either Nvida or Adobe will fix it. This is not a big conspiracy, so cool down, use the older driver and a fix will be released. This has happened before and the earth still spins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines