Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.4.0 Build 38 Adjustment Layer Transitions not staying saved after render effects

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope someone can help.

I'm practicing rebuilding some transitions using adjustment layers like a zoom transition.

Unfortunately... Premiere Pro has decided not to save any renders of the transitions. They turn green during render but then go back to red only seconds after the full render or render selection is complete.

Not sure the specs matter but this is the base system.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

32GB Ram

M.2 SSD Hard Drive

Radeon V2 GPU

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.4.0 Build 38 Adjustment Layer Transitions not staying saved after render effects

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope someone can help.

I'm practicing rebuilding some transitions using adjustment layers like a zoom transition.

Unfortunately... Premiere Pro has decided not to save any renders of the transitions. They turn green during render but then go back to red only seconds after the full render or render selection is complete.

Not sure the specs matter but this is the base system.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

32GB Ram

M.2 SSD Hard Drive

Radeon V2 GPU

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?