Highlighted

Premiere Pro 14.6 GPU accelerated renderer errors on export

Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing this update I suddenly starting having GPU accelerated renderer errors and could not export.  Once I managed to export most of my video came out black.  Some images remained and other were completely messed up.  The audio played fine.  Any idea what could be causing this problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.6 GPU accelerated renderer errors on export

Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing this update I suddenly starting having GPU accelerated renderer errors and could not export.  Once I managed to export most of my video came out black.  Some images remained and other were completely messed up.  The audio played fine.  Any idea what could be causing this problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyle,

Sorry, my friend. Need more info on your system and media. Can you return with that info?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0