• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.6 hang when changing sequence properties with sequence in edit

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From PP 14.5 when I change the structure of a sequence (change fps while the sequence is open or add new tracks in the sequence) premiere pro is blocked (not responding). Does anyone else have this problem or solution? I noticed that it also crashes in the multicam after changing the camera 2-3 times.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled PP, the problem has passed for the moment. In case there are others with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the problem reappeared when I configured the control surface (eucon AVID ARTIST). Please do something about it, I've already wasted many hours looking for problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Bob. Can you do me a favor and test the issue in a new project? I ask you to do so since I was not able to reproduce this error on my computer. I am on a Mac, using H.264, however. I changed the actual sequence dimensions. What system and media are you working with? Hope to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I reinstalled version 14.4 so that I can work, but the problem is also manifested in PP beta version 14.7 (in 14.8 there is another problem, the controllers cannot be configured). I put a clip in which I show that if I work without a controller, PP works. And with the controller it freezes when I add tracks or change the structure of the sequence. Thank you and I hope it will help you.

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3x48axbciaokzy/Untitled%203.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

same issue over here, no solution yet.

I'm on Windows with all latest updates.

On this forum there seems to be a solution but it doesn't work for me:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premier-pro-v14-6-crash-when-add-track-in-timeline-seque...

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines