Premiere Pro 14.6 is crashing constantly

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started happening since the update.  Sometimes when in Lumetri, other times when importing footage.  Doesn't seem to save either, even when I've done so.   Is this a glitch with the update?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 14.6 is crashing constantly

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started happening since the update.  Sometimes when in Lumetri, other times when importing footage.  Doesn't seem to save either, even when I've done so.   Is this a glitch with the update?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for writing in. I understand Premiere Pro 14.6 is randomly crashing for you. Could you share more info?

• Do you get any specific error when the application crashes?
  • What are your system details(OS, RAM, GPU, etc)?

Let us know. We'll look into this.

Regards,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, get one notice saying that a serious error has occured.  Plus another alert that refers to Lumetri.

Attaching my mac details

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 14.21.50.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One alert is red and mentions a low level error.  Disappears before I can screengrab.  The PP freezes and doesnt respond.  Really frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 16.56.59.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very frustrating.  I have lost an entire day due to this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Adobe Creative Cloud, which internally at Adobe they call the "profitable secret public beta test"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lmao. so same. i hab 3 minute bideo to pass. delay moment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14.6 and 14.7 have multiple crashing issues relating to adding tracks and deleting sequences. Changing sequence settings (codecs) and other functionality have also been flagged by users. Staggering that these two iterations have been released and deemed usable. Some sort of checks must have nbeen performed but I see no evidence of that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0