Copied

is this the new and stable version?

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Karl. It is recommended for all users. Before beginning any new projects or if you are migrating existing projects, you might try deleting media cache before doing so. I do. Check also system requirements to make sure you are meeting or exceeding hardware specs.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Karl_Ace AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, i updated the app again but still it crashes again after 5 minutes. my system is ASUS ROG Strix G15 i7 24GbRAM, 4Gb Video.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's break out your problem from this announcement then so we can get you some help with that, Karl. OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

Some of these issues are due to NVIDIA drivers. They need to be the Studio drivers. Revert to the previous drivers if the current ones don't work.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines