• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.8 keeps crashing with the NVIDIA Studio update

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the 14.8 update of Premiere Pro the software is really unstable. When i start my Premiere up, it sticks around the loading screen and in my Task Manager appears "no longer responding" at the program. Also after i followed the advice here to install the last NVIDIA Studio Driver to fix the issue it worked 1 time and the next startup of my PC i'm back to start.

It is so frustrating, does anyone has a fix for this problem?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14.8 has ben a disaster. I cannot export sequences at all. Gets stuck encoding at 7%. Then porrma crashes. Then my whole Windows 10 system crashes!!The NVIDIA Studio driver didnt work for me either.

I have a porject to deliver. This is terrible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a project to deliver dont update but finish in previous build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann. Stupid me updated before I quite finished the project. And now it wont open in previos build.

Ive leanrt a lesson here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello just came on the forum for the same issue, yes literally everything crashes. Even the windows becomes unstable. Iv updated to the new studio drivers and premiere pro. Iv got the Rtx 3070. It's brilliant when It works. But so unstable. Reverting back to the previous version unfortunately 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to export a project via media encoder. But getting acceleration errors. Which has never happened in the older version of Premier pro especially on the project I was exporting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run 14.8 on Windows Server 2016 and the whole system crashes (automatically reboots)! 14.4 was fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have the same problems as you so downgraded to Adobe Premiere 14.3.1.

is working fine no problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that. I'll do that for new project starting. I do hope Adobe works it out though and has a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines