• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0: 120p footage playback + mismatched proxies after update

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated and have nothing but problems all of a sudden. 120p footage plays back like i'm fast forwarding a vhs tape. It used to playback just fine dropping it on a sequence. Proxies don't matchup with the source clip so the edits are totally wrong. What is going on? I didn't change anything from my normal workflow. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

always problematic doing a major update in the middle of a project, but before despairing, try this.  open premiere 2021 and create a new project and import the old problematic project in the version that was last saved in premiere 2021.  You might also try resetting your preferences and deleting your caches.  If these don't work, revert to the previous version of premiere you were working in.  If by some chance you deleted it, you can download it from the creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines