• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0: cannot export ProRes or H.264

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Premiere absolutely will not let me export out ProRes exports.  The H.264 files lag at the end of the export and seem to be broken exported files.  Can we please get this fixed.  Very frustrating and wish I'd never done the update.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a test with a brand new project, Debbie? Are you on mac or PC? If mac, which OS? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you exporting from a NAS, Debbie?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbie,

Sorry for this. Try deleting media cache, and video preview files. Attempt a test with a new project. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the Update this morning to 15.0 and did a couple of H.264 Exports, like I've done a thousand times, 3840 timeline and export and Premiere just quit on me.  Then when I finally got the exports out and tried to upload to Vimeo it says 'the provided file is not a valid format.'  The same file uploaded to YouTube fine.  Have never had this issue and then I try to export a Quicktime Apple Pro Res and it gets around 30% export and just stops and when I try to cancel the export Premiere will not cancel it and I have to Force Quit Premiere.  Very frustrating.  I did about 6 exports yesterday and never had one issue but when I do the update this morning, this is happening.  I have a bunch of stuff to export and upload and don't have time for errors.  Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines