• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0 captions requests - selection - making changes

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speed issue aside, no issue with upgrading to 15.0.

Opened a finished project and created a different version prooject file as expected. All assets were successfully linked.

Speech to Text appears works great. The Transcript function had a hiccup wherein it didn't start. I had to go back and press it  a second time. I'm surprised at the better than expected capability. It's better than Microsoft's AI which I have been using in their Stream platform.

Finally I'm able to make the necessary edits/corrections like a regular track without painful delay.

My suggestion @Kevin-Monahan is that when I double-click on a specific caption asset, I intuitively expect two things should happen:

- the caption will be selected within the Text panel. Right now nothing is happening.

- the caption on screen will be highlighted so I can directly make changes. Double-clicking doesn't do anything and I have to double-click on the text within the Essential Graphics panel to highlight it.

Other than the above, I haven't experienced the program quitting unexpectedly. I am able to export ProRes and H.264 files within Media Encoder.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the report. Speech to Text is not a released feature, only select people have access to that to be clear to others. Glad you are enjoying it. I am too! I like it for instructional purposes or for filing bugs. Very handy for purposes I'd never thought of before. 

Make a separate bug report for each little thing you find here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Don't put a list of bugs in, it might be ignored. Developers like bug reports and requests broken down one at a time. Thanks again!

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines