• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0 captions requests: too small - navigation - multiple tracks - nests - selection

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update looks really great and helpful!
However I have some issues that I would love to see Adobe addresses:
1. The text in new caption's text panel looks too small on my 1440p screen, wish there's a slider to increase the text size so i can see it better while editing.

2. Up and down arrow in caption's text panel just doesnt work as I expected, instead of moving to the next subtitle, i would prefer to move up and down a line in the same subtitle, and maybe use tab to move to next subtitle. At least give me an option to change the way it works.

3. Currently there is only one caption track available at one time, I would love to have multiple track available to be seen at the same time.
4. Previously in a nested sequence that contains a caption, it would show in the timeline, now it is still there, but invisible, really annoying as I wanted to see the caption in nested sequence, but it is invisible. I know it is there because the cursor changed to red trim mark when hover on the nested sequence.
5. I find it annoying to have to double click in the text panel to edit the caption, especially after double click it auto selected the whole sentence, which makes me have to click one more time to place my typehead on the sentence. There must be some way to make it faster.
Overall good update, just some minor fixes.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Neko,

Sorry for the frustration. As I said in my original post, if you have bugs or suggestions, you have to leave them on User Voice. Devs will see your suggestions there, not here. This is, largely, a user to user space.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neko,

Sorry for the frustration. As I said in my original post, if you have bugs or suggestions, you have to leave them on User Voice. Devs will see your suggestions there, not here. This is, largely, a user to user space.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines