Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0 freezing my PC with the most simple timeline

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!
I've installed the last version and it's freezing my PC with the most simple timeline... No Effects, nothing. I was just arranging sound and syncronizing footage and the PC freezes and I need to force it to shutdown and restart. It happened 3 times in a row. 
I've just downgraded for the 14.9 version to see if the problem will persist, but I was working with that and never had experienced such a problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

major updates usually make greater demands on your hardware.  But there can also be issues that arise from problems with the update.  I'd suggest you start a new thread describing your problems... and please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI - this the not nuxxmedia who keeps responding. I reloaded and old version and I’m fine now.
Dan

Are you open? Do people know it?

https://nuxxmedia.com/open

Get Out, Without Getting Out

Dan Nuckolls
dan@nuxxmedia.com
636-220-9500

NUXX MEDIA
Video & Print Marketing Production

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Pr 15. Before you choose a project to open, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* your media cache files. Then open your project.

If that doesn't work, then re-open Pr and create a new project. Import your old project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines