• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0: Keyboard shortcuts missing

Participant ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to PP 15.0. This new version does not show me my custom keyboard shortcut preset from the drop-down menu.

I have "synced settings" from 14, uploading to the CC cloud, then "synced settings" to 15, downloading them from the cloud, yet my custom layout still does not appear as an option in the drop down (even after restarting, etc).

I have the .kys file saved locally on my computer because this is always an issue and I typically have to put it where it goes manually, but I don't know where to put it for it to show up in 15.0

Please help.

Also... a message to the people who update premiere. This has been an issue with updates since I've been using Premiere way back in 2002. WHY IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE!!! Every premiere update loses the keyboard shorcuts. Why can't the update automatically save the .kys file from the previous version and transfer it to the new filestructure where it goes so the user does not have to mess with this EVERY TIME? Also, why does the file strucure change with every new version so the user can't just copy and paste it, knowing premiere will find it. It's always a wild goose chase to figure out what folder it is supposed to go in with the new file structure.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't found that. The keyboard shortcuts have been there save for 15.0. Your keyboard shortcuts will be here (assuming v2020):

%UserName%\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0

Copy the various files you want from the 14. folder to the 15.0

Under your profile name there will be a WIN folder, thats the one that holds the keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines