• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.0 not recognizing NVIDIA RTX QUADRO 3000

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't play nice with the NVIDIA RTX QUADRO 3000. You guys need to do a better job. I've got updated drivers and had to reject the new Premiere and After Effects versions and go back to 2020 versions.  

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually let me rephrase that. It's extremly frustrating when you don't have a Mac. I have Macs at my 9-5. For my own projects, I bought a PC to maximize my budget for now. I thought the Quadro RTX3000 was a great card for professional vs gaming. While I did research, being a newbie to troubleshooting, there are some things I missed. The GPU driver is up to date, I have the Nvidia Quadro Experience for optimazation, but PP 15.0 and AE 18.0 are not recoginzed by the NQE--and using this is the only way to export and utilize HW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Heather. Not sure what's going on there. My suggestion is to do a "clean reinstallation" of NVIDIA Studio Drivers.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Question: Is the Quadro RTX3000  approved for the latest adobe products and what version Nvidia drivers are needed ? We are using HP-laptop Fury, and  have seen some issues with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines