• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.2 Footage freezes and It goes to "Media pending"

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with this update. Footage freezes and It goes to "Media pending"

This is from running on Windows 10 64-bit operating system

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under what conditions does it do it?  I noticed that when I first open a project from a version earlier than 15.2 the bottom left corner of the screen will display this message:

FlyingFourFun_0-1620785492934.png

I was not able to capture the messages before it said 'all media loaded' but I have seen this process take a few min and the media was pending while it was doing it.  It seems, that based on your disk speed and volume of media, this can take a few minutes or more.

If I let it finish, it works fine, and contained to to be fine the next time I load the project.  I have not seen this before the 15.2 update, so keep that in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hitting the same in 15.2 "Media Pending" on project open, along with having to relink media in some cases. Anyone have a way to prevent this?

Win10 Pro, Intel i9-9940 @3.30GHz, 64GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines