• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15 Subtitles with jagged edges when vid plays

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not very proficient in PP (yet) and I have this very weird problem with subtibles. 

I've added them to another video just fine, with no problem at all. Now I have another video (made with a media recorder) and when I add the subtitles they look fine in the still frame but as soon as I play the video it has ragged edges and is barely ledgible. I've looked through some old answers here on the forum and found some that say add a stroke of 1p. But that didn't work for me and some of the other answers were obviousely for much older versions. 

Anyone that can assist in straightening out the subtitles? (please be specific as to where I can find certain menu items as I'm a newbie at PP (I've only worked with Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop before). 

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

First make sure that your playback/paused and quality settings are correct. This is from an earlier version of PR, but I think they appear the same way.

PR 2018 Program Monitor Playback Resolution.PNG

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make sure that your playback/paused and quality settings are correct. This is from an earlier version of PR, but I think they appear the same way.

PR 2018 Program Monitor Playback Resolution.PNG

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, that solved it for me. So glad it's something simple and not the video itself.

Thank you Stan! for getting me out of a pickle 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines