Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2018 crashing .

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this started happening after I tried to import a .mogrt file and seemed to be a corrupt file.

So the program won't crash when the essential Graphics tab isn't open. 

But when I open Essential Graphics tabs, the program tries to load the corrupted file and crashes.

I have tried to delete the .mogrt file, that I imported, from the C drive ( essential graphics folder ) but it seems that the one corrupted file isn't there. I've tried to reinstall the program ( and removing the preferences ) but when I reinstall the program , it imports all the settings and crashes again . 

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DELETE THE CORRUPTED FILE ?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2018 crashing .

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this started happening after I tried to import a .mogrt file and seemed to be a corrupt file.

So the program won't crash when the essential Graphics tab isn't open. 

But when I open Essential Graphics tabs, the program tries to load the corrupted file and crashes.

I have tried to delete the .mogrt file, that I imported, from the C drive ( essential graphics folder ) but it seems that the one corrupted file isn't there. I've tried to reinstall the program ( and removing the preferences ) but when I reinstall the program , it imports all the settings and crashes again . 

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DELETE THE CORRUPTED FILE ?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?