Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2018 project conversion from earlier version problem

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after updating to PPro 2018 I am trying to open the project created in PPro 2017, so it asks me to convert it to the current version. Then it opens just fine but shows me Editing tab at the start, where I can see just one of the sequences. When I try to open the "Assembly" tab it shows just the background with no tabs and no content, but I can still see the upper menu.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Click on the tab that is giving you trouble. When the blank screen appears, then try Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the menu Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it doesn't help. I still can't open the "Assembly" tab, because it shows no content and no panels.

Only if I go to Workspaces -> All panels I can then switch between the sequences and edit.

So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the tab that is giving you trouble. When the blank screen appears, then try Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines