Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2019 and 2020 not openning

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, what's going on?
So, I have this problem with the versions of Premiere Pro v13.1 and v14.8 that both stop working at the same time.
The last time this occurred was 2 month ago, and the only fix was formatting.

My setup:

Windows 10 20H2
16 Gb of RAM
Ryzen 2600
AMD RX 590 Sapphire

Both versions work fine, but in the last time, i was doing my job on Pro 2019 version and accidentaly i open Pro 2020 version, i close Pro 2020 and keep doing my stuff on Pro 2019 (because not freeze like Pro 2020), after i close Pro 2019 and open Pro 2020 to export with Hardware Acceleration, both not openend again, their keep freezing on startup screen were we create a new project or open a existing one.
What i alredy tried:

1 - Cleaning cache through the options (after this, the option don't open again);

2 - Cleaning Preferences (ALT+SHIFT);

3 - Unninstaling with windows and the reinstaling;

4 - Using the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool;

4.1 - Close all programs;
4.2 - Executing AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe with admin privileges and cleaning all;
4.3 - Restarting;
4.4 - Executing AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool and cleaning all again;
4.5 - Restarting again;
4.6 - Installing again (one or both versions);

But not work.

I already read many topics but none helped either.
Any help or fix besides formatting?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any 3rd-party plugins installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i don't use plugins or any others softwares with Adobe's software. My only solution is creating another user on Windows and use the software in the new user, but every time that occur, i'll have to create a new user, and this is a pain, or format, what is a bigger pain, rsrs.
I hope there's a fix for this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I don't know enough about Windows to help you; have you tried contacting Adobe support directly? They may be able to log on to your computer remotely to sort the issue.

I could also recommend deleting and resintalling the apps -- but just know that v13 isn't available anymore from the Cloud app since v15 came out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines