Premiere Pro 2019 does not export AAF correctly

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  We have been exporting audio as AAF's for our Avid editors from Premiere Pro for over a year with no problems.  Recently we upgraded to 2019.  When we export AAF's with all the usual settings (Breakout to Mono, 48 k, 24 bit, embed) our system appears to be exporting and embedding the audio but when it is finished there is a text file but no folder.  The Avid editors tell us the file is reporting as corrupted on their end.  When I try to import the aaf file it comes in media offline.

We have tried this on several computers, with different users and different episodes.  It consistantly is a problem with 2019.  We export audio files completely stripped of any transitions or effects of any sort and there is no video.  Has anyone had this problem and have you found a work around.

For the time being, the Avid editor has agreed to accept omf files from us but this isn't a fix.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, all media are off-line. 7 month after you it is not resolved.

I work in avid and premiere, so I tried in many ways export/import, AAF-OMF and it never works.........

Even the OMF is as a "mixdown" in one only file in avid.

For a professional software, it is such a problem...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines