Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 14.3 Nvidea Gtx 1070 Ti problem

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, today after the update of Premiere Pro to 14.03, I'm having problems with video acceleration, the graphics card is a Gtx 1070 Ti, I leave you the technical specifications below; what can it depend on? I have already proceeded to reinstall both the video card drivers and premiere but the problem persists.

Bug Nvidea Premiere pro.png

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 14.3 Nvidea Gtx 1070 Ti problem

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, today after the update of Premiere Pro to 14.03, I'm having problems with video acceleration, the graphics card is a Gtx 1070 Ti, I leave you the technical specifications below; what can it depend on? I have already proceeded to reinstall both the video card drivers and premiere but the problem persists.

Bug Nvidea Premiere pro.png

Topics

Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same card. Have not seen this with Premiere. Did have trouble with Ae and the studio driver.

Try 445.87.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my drive yesterday and have the same issue...downgrading PP to 14.2 did not help so likely it is the driver's issue.

I will try this solution

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It has something to do with the latest Nvidia drivers and Lumetri Color.

I updated the nvidia driver today to 451.48, after that i couldn't use cinespace lumetri anymore.

Lumetri on looks like this:

Lumetri OnLumetri On

Lumetri Off looks like this:

Lumetri OffLumetri Off

Im will downgrade the nvidia driver. That will probably fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or probably not. That might just be a major bug in Premiere Pro 14.3 (the official release) itself. You might want to downgrade Premiere Pro itself to 14.2.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded to 14.2 and still had the same issue when trying to color grade with lumetri. I believe it is an issue with the newest NVIDIA driver update becuase it just came out yesterday and that is when I started to see the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a workaround for now. Go to this link and download this version of NVIDIA graphics driver. Once I did a clean install of this v446.14 graphics driver, everything got back to normal.

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranE...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly, I have had problems with the 446.14 drivers, which constantly crashed on me. There is absolutely no good solution. (By the way, the 446.14 and the 445.87 drivers have not been verified to be stable with content creation programs, so Nvidia does not recommend it for productivity programs. You will notice the complete absence of any Quadro driver between 442.92 and 451.48 on the Nvidia site, and the Studio Driver is a essentially a Quadro driver that has been tested and verified compatible with newer and higher-end GeForce GPUs.)

Anyway, the problem may have stemmed from the new acceleration support of the 451.48 driver that works in conjunction with the feature in the May 2020 Windows 10 Feature Update. And sometimes, the new feature breaks something in the existing programs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the exact same issue. I tried running premiere pro 14.2 and the same thing is still happening. I think it is an issue with the most recent NVIDIA update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a workaround for now. Go to this link and download this version of NVIDIA graphics driver. Once I did a clean install of this v446.14 graphics driver, everything got back to normal.

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranE...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just happened to update my NVidia drivers on day, then went back to Premiere Pro the next day... which also had an update. Since then, I've had the same issues with Lumetri. The NVidia rollback helped. Saved my skin, I was so stuck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines