• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 (14.4.0) quits unexpectedly to Save dialog with no cancel option

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a crash per se but a weird process whereby I can be in the middle of an editing session, or have switched windows to a different app, and suddenly Premiere starts closing entirely of it's own accord, giving me a Save dialog box that has only two options: Yes or No, with no little cancel cross so that I can keep working. Basically I have to hit Yes and the programme closes and then I have to reopen to keep going. It's a real pain and I don't know what's causing it. My system is stable, everything up-to-date, and Premiere is otherwise running flawlessly. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this bug? I can't fathom why there is a Save dialog that DOESN'T have a cancel option in the first place!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've noticed it too. Both the save dialog+quit and also after I just saved manually, it quit in the background as I was opening Audition. Very strange behavior! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines