• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 2020 crashing after i switch to another tab

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever im working on an edit and im watching a tutorial on how to do something, I tab out once or twice and nothing happens but sometimes when I tab out my computer freezes and then my premiere crashes and my 2nd monitor turns black, I then have to restart my pc and continue on my work but it keeps on happening. Please help

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shane,

Welcome to the Community.

What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? It sounds like it's related to the GPU. Please make sure that your GPU driver is updated. If it is, try doing a clean installation of the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are my specs:
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600
GPU: 1660 super 
MOTHERBOARD: MSI B550-A Pro AMD AM4 Motherboard 
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3600mhz ram

My GPU drivers are already updated so I dont really know what else to do. Its very frustrating because whenever im trying to learn something and I go back and fourth through tabs It crashes, but it randomly crashes its like like a pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines