Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 Crashing During Export

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently just installed The Adobe Suite on my new PC. I use Premierer Pro for work lots and I am able to run Premiere Pro. It starts super fast and works really well but when It comes to exporting the prgram crashes everytime. 

I have been exporting in H.264 (High Bitrate Preset) it gets about 1min in and a crash report comes up to send information to Adobe. This has done with this for 5 different projects and I'm getting pretty sick of it. 

I have reinstalled Premiere so many times. Don;t know what else to do!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 Crashing During Export

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently just installed The Adobe Suite on my new PC. I use Premierer Pro for work lots and I am able to run Premiere Pro. It starts super fast and works really well but when It comes to exporting the prgram crashes everytime. 

I have been exporting in H.264 (High Bitrate Preset) it gets about 1min in and a crash report comes up to send information to Adobe. This has done with this for 5 different projects and I'm getting pretty sick of it. 

I have reinstalled Premiere so many times. Don;t know what else to do!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:  change your preview format to a high quality format that matches your export preset and render your timeline.  Then export with "use previews" checked.  Please post back and let us know what happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well, thanks for sharing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0